Who would think soft and flavorful chocolate chip cookies could also be gluten-free, low carb, sugar-free, and under 100 calories! Birthday Bliss Glam Pro packs the protein and sweetness without compromises.
We guarantee no one will guess these are actually protein cookies. Enjoy!
- 2 scoops Birthday Bliss GLAM PRO
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute (i.e Swerve or Splenda)
- 1/4 cup I can’t Believe it’s not Butter Light
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Place oatmeal in a blender, blend into flour. Mix oatmeal flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add Glam Pro, brown sugar substitute, and margarine. Use a fork or hand mixer to cream the ingredients together.
- Add the whole egg and mix well.
- Add 1/2 of the oat flour and mix. Add the second half and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 350 F. Place the mixture in the fridge while the oven heats (~ 5 minutes)
- Scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet (makes 9 cookies). Leave ~1.5 inches in between cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes