Ever crave a delicious treat with your morning or afternoon coffee? If so, we have the perfect recipe for you!
These delicious scones are gluten free, lower carb, and a good source of protein thanks to Birthday Bliss Glam Pro. Did we mention they are under 200 calories?! Try them today!
- 2 scoops Birthday Bliss Glam Pro
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup light butter (keep refrigerated until ready to use)
- 1/2 large egg (or 1 small egg)
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Blend oats into flour
- Grab a medium-large bowl, add and mix the Glam Pro, oat flour, coconut flour, brown sugar, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the cold butter, press and mix with a fork until the butter is incorporated into the dry mixture. There should not be large clumps, but it will be a clumpy mixture.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg. Add half the beaten egg into the mixture and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries
- Place dough on a floured surface. Work the dough with your hands to form a ball. Press the dough into a ~4-5 inch diameter disc.
- Cut the dough into 4 scones and place in a baking sheet. Brush the scones with the milk and sprinkle 1/4 tsp on each scone.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.