Sometimes the cookie dough is just BETTER than the actual cookies!
BUT what about a cookie dough that is safe to eat AND packed with protein WITHOUT all the sugar and fat? Now, what if we took it even further and added all the flavors of breakfast treats to it?
Well, this Pancake Cookie Dough checks ALL of those boxes with ALL of the flavor and NONE of the guilt. (Permission to lick the spoon!)
- 2 scoops Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Blend (Brown Sugar-sweetened with stevia)
- 1/4 cup Stevia/Monkfruit Sweetener (granulated)
- 1 oz Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free (or Maple) Syrup 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl, except for the chocolate chips.
- Add applesauce and mix well with a rubber spatula until all dry ingredients are coated and mixed evenly.
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Transfer to an airtight container
- Refrigerate for 1 hour+ to set