All treat NO tricks! 14 g of protein and only 10 g of carbs, there is nothing scary about these delicious pumpkin cookies!
GLAM PRO BIRTHDAY BLISS adds sweetness without the guilt and PACKS on the protein. This year skip the candy and indulge guilt-free, get the recipe here!
Calories: 157 | Protein: 14 g | Carb: 10 g | Fat: 6 g | Fiber: 1 g
- 3 scoops BIRTHDAY BLISS GLAM PRO
- 1/4 cup reduced fat butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vital wheat gluten
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
Chocolate Pumpkin Icing
- 1 tbsp Swerve powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp 100% Hershey’s special dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Add butter and Glam Pro to a bowl or food processor with a dough blade
- Use a hand mixer or blender to cream the mixture
- Add egg and pumpkin puree (blend/mix well)
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, vital wheat gluten, pumpkin spice, and baking powder
- Add half the dry mix into the wet mixture, mix
- Add the remainder dry mixture and mix well
- Work dough with your hands until dough forms
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Roll dough to ~1/4 inch thickness; use a mold to cut into shapes (if needed, add 1-2 tbsp of flour to dust your work area). Makes ~35 small (~1.5-2 inches) cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix all icing ingredients and place in a piping bag. Once cookies are cool, add your design with the icing.