Blend, mix, freeze, ENJOY!
The hardest part about making GLAM PRO ice cream is waiting for it to freeze. So feel free to break the rules and eat it out of the blender, still tastes AMAZING!
Melted, frozen into bars, or scooped this is a treat you can enjoy all summer long and keep your Bombshell bod!
- 3 scoops Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1.5 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Add ice, GLAM PRO, frozen banana, xanthan gum, and 1/4 cup of water to a blender.
- Blend in crush setting
- Scrape down sides, add 1/4 cup of water, and blend again
- Continue to blend, stop as needed to scrape down sides, until mixture is creamy and well combined
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe container
- Freeze for 30 minutes, remove from freezer, and mix well with a spoon (this will help keep a creamy texture and prevent large ice crystals)
- Repeat step 6 1-2 more times
- Ice cream is ready after ~2 hours
- If making ice cream bars, pour the mixture into molds and freeze for ~1-2 hours. Macros on ice cream bars will vary.