Who has the time or patience to roll out pie dough? No, thank you. We have a solution!
Try our GLAM PRO Apple Pie Oats.
All the flavor of apple pie minus the crust, extra sugar, and fat. Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO adds all the flavor and a whole lot of protein. Enjoy this recipe for breakfast or as a healthy dessert! Heck, have it for dinner if you like! We won’t tell.
- 1 scoop Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO Protein powder
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 -1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1 small-medium size apple
- Preheat oven to 3500 F
- Core apple, scrape out some of the flesh and set aside
- Mix 1 scoop of Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO, quick oats, and milk. Mixture should be medium thickness, add more milk or water if needed.
- Fill the apple with as much of the mixture as you can fit.
- In an oven safe container mix the remaining oat mixture and apple flesh.
- Place the stuffed apple on a baking dish and add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake apple and the separate oat mixture for 20-30 minutes or until apple is easily pierced with a fork.