A protein-packed take on a favorite childhood treat!
- 4 scoops Glam Pro (flavor of choice)
- 4 cups Rice Krispies or Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1/4 cup Honey or Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1/2 cup Natural peanut/almond/sunflower butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or lightly spray with coconut oil pam.
- In a medium bowl, mix together nut/seed butter, honey, molasses, protein powder, and vanilla until it becomes dough-like.
- Add in the rice krispies and fold them into the dough until well combined. Be careful not to crush the cereal!
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the mix out evenly in the pan.
- Freeze for 30+ minutes.
- Cut into 8 treats before serving.