Do you often get the “after-meal” sweet tooth attack? If so, we have the perfect delight for you! Our Protein Pancake Bites pack on the taste of breakfast into a little low-calorie treat. Kick your sweet tooth to the curb while still providing nutritional benefits.
Freezer friendly! Make them ahead of time and freeze them to have on hand for any time your sweet tooth strikes.
- 2 scoops Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO
- 1 cup quick oats
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- Optional: 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix together GLAM PRO, quick oats, coconut flour, and ground flax seed
- Melt coconut oil and add it to dry ingredients. Mix until coconut oil is well incorporated
- Add milk and mix well
- Allow mixture to sit for ~5 minutes; it will thicken slightly
- Using your hands, roll into balls, 1oz each
- Optional: roll each bite over shredded coconut or coconut flakes for a light crunch and to prevent them from sticking together.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You may also freeze them. Thaw in the refrigerator when you’re ready to enjoy them.